January 10 - 19
Single KD 1250
Shared KD 1000
Addis Ababa Bole International Airport
The Secrets of Abyssinia
10 â€“ 19 January
KD 1250* (single room)
KD 1000* (shared room)
- Soak in the beauty of the Simien Mountains.
- Visiting the great waterfalls of the Blue Nile - one of the sources of the mighty river.
- Walk among the 900-year-old churches dug into the earth at a depth of 11 meters underground â€“ a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Learn how to make a traditional dish.
- Enjoy an evening of exciting Ethiopian dancing.
- Visit some of Ethiopiaâ€™s most interesting tribes (Durzi - Sidama - Afar) in their villages and and learn about their customs and traditions.
- Visit a coffee farm and see the steps of creating the perfect roast â€“ and youâ€™ll get to taste some of the finest coffee in the world! Â
- Visit Fassil Ghebi â€“ a 17th century complex of castles â€“ another UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ramada Addis Hotel
- Â Gonder Hills Resort
- Kuriftu Resort and Spa
- Sora Lodge
- Haile Resort
- Aregash Lodge
- Doho Lodge
- Awash Doho Lodge
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Addis Ababa, comfortable resorts and lodges in other parts of the country.
- Breakfasts in Addis Ababa.
- Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners in all other locations.
- Domestic flight fares
- Internal transportation by private car
- Professional local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry fees for all cultural visits
- Entrance fees to historical and archeological sites.
- Entry fees to all nature reserves.
- Transportation to and from Addis Ababa Airport.
- A Blue Book gift
The price does not include:
â€¢ International flights
â€¢ Visa/insurance fees
â€¢ Personal expenses and purchases
Register before December 10, 2023
The price quoted is dependent on booking with Ethiopian Airlines to and from Ethiopia. Â Booking with any other airline will result in higher domestic flight fares.
For payments made by credit card, a 3% fee will be added to the total cost. Customers who prefer to make a bank transfer can do so but must bear the cost of the transfer fee.
Clients who wish to stay in a shared room must travel with their travel partner. Â We will not pair two people who do not know eachother in the same room.
Sign up today!